Panax ginseng has been popular in traditional eastern medicine systems, such as Traditional Chinese Medicine, for thousands of years. Ginseng has a number of uses, one of which is for helping to improve male sexual performance. It can be used to boost libido and prevent ED.
Ginseng is known as an adaptogenic herb, and it can also be used to help men fight stress and anxiety. It can also help to enhance overall energy levels. All of these things can work in conjunction with each other to help enhance a man’s overall sexual performance.
What Will I Learn?
In this article, however, we’re going to focus primarily on how ginseng can be useful for helping with ED. By the end of the article, you’ll know all about ginseng sex benefits and how to use Panax Ginseng for ED.
Panax ginseng, which is also known as red ginseng or Korean ginseng, is a herb that has been used for thousands of years in traditional medicine. Ginseng has a wide variety of benefits which we’ll discuss in detail later. For now, know that it can be useful for helping people manage anything from sexual health to energy levels to anxiety.
Ginseng contains a form of a compound known as ginsenosides. Ginsenosides are found in some of the different types of ginseng plants, and they are believed to be responsible for the medicinal qualities that ginseng is known for.
Ginseng is part of a unique family of plants known as adaptogens. Adaptogens are unique because they can help the body adapt to circumstances – meaning that their effects can actually change depending on what the person using them is experiencing.
For example, ginseng may help relax and reduce stress in someone who is overworked, but it may provide stimulation for someone who struggles with lethargy.
There are quite a few different forms of ginseng that you can find. There are 12 different types of ginseng in total, but the two most popular are Korean Ginseng and American Ginseng.
- Korean ginseng, as discussed above, is one of the most prized and sought after forms of ginseng in the world. It is among the most powerful and is believed to have been used for longer than the other types of ginseng.
- American ginseng is a less energizing form of ginseng.
- Siberian ginseng. Siberian ginseng isn’t truly considered ginseng as it lacks the same medicinal compounds found in American and Korean ginseng. However, it’s capable of providing some similar benefits.
- Brazilian ginseng, like Siberian ginseng, isn’t a true form of ginseng as it doesn’t contain ginsenosides.
Other forms of the plant known as ginseng include Indian ginseng (ashwagandha) and Peruvian ginseng (maca root), although neither of these contains ginsenosides either. Nowadays, any root plant that can provide stimulation, metabolic improvements, or can boost sexual health is being touted as a new form of ginseng.
There are a wide variety of benefits that you can experience when using Panax ginseng.
Ginseng Helps Fight Inflammation and Oxidation
One of the most well-understood benefits of ginseng (at least according to Western science) is its ability to help fight inflammation and oxidation.
Left unchecked, both inflammation and oxidation can lead to the development of diseases and illnesses. Fortunately, ginseng is known to help reduce inflammatory biomarkers and can even help increase your cells’ ability to fight off oxidation.
Korean Panax ginseng has been particularly useful for helping people fight off inflammation and oxidation related to eczema.
Improves Cognitive Ability
Another impressive Panax ginseng benefit is its ability to help enhance your cognitive ability. Taking ginseng on a regular basis can help enhance cognitive functions like memory, and it can also help to bring balance to your mental health.
Since ginseng can also work as an antioxidant, it can protect the brain from oxidation. This means that it can slow down the progress of age-related mental health problems like Alzheimer’s.
Ginseng Can Help Enhance Sexual Health
One of the most common uses for Panax ginseng is to help promote sexual health. There are a number of ways that it can do this.
Firstly, ginseng can actually help enhance libido and sex drive. It can also improve overall energy levels and stamina, making it easier to perform for extended periods of time. Libido can also help improve the health and strength of male erections.
Ginseng Boosts Immunity
Another thing that ginseng can do well is to enhance your immunity. The immune system is responsible for fighting off bacteria, viruses, and anything else that can lead to sickness or infection. By improving your immune system, ginseng can make it easier for you to avoid getting sick.
Ginseng Fights Cancer
One of the most impressive things known about Panax ginseng is that it might be useful for helping people prevent cancer. This is because of its ability to help fight inflammation and oxidation.
One of the causes of cancer is abnormal cell reproduction. When cells have their DNA damaged and begin to reproduce, they spread their toxic DNA to other cells. As they continue to proliferate, they can create cancerous tumors.
Ginseng can help to reduce oxidative damage and can prevent cells from reproducing or growing abnormally. This can lead to a significant reduction in the likelihood of developing cancer.
Furthermore, ginseng is also believed to be useful to help people who already have cancer. It can help reduce the side effects of cancer therapy and can also improve the efficacy of cancer medications.
Erectile dysfunction is more common than some men might think. Fortunately, Panax ginseng has been shown to be very useful for helping to fight erectile dysfunction. There are several reasons for this.
One of the reasons ginseng fights ED is because of its ability to fight oxidation. This means that it can help prevent the blood vessels in the penis from succumbing to oxidative damage, and it can help repair damaged blood vessels. This can restore the penis to optimal health.
Some studies have also shown that ginseng can also enhance nitric oxide production. If you know about nitric oxide, then you know it’s a very important compound for male health. Nitric oxide helps increase blood flow throughout the body by dilating blood vessels.
Men who don’t produce enough nitric oxide often have a hard time getting erections. This makes herbs such as ginseng useful for helping men with ED. Studies have shown that people who use ginseng to work through their erectile dysfunction report success more often than those who are given prescription medication.
Even though ginseng is a natural substance, it’s important to be cautious. No medicine, however natural, is totally risk-free. Fortunately, when it comes to ginseng, the risks are relatively low and generally only affect people who already have some form of health problem.
People who have diabetes, for example, need to be extra careful regulating their blood sugar levels when they’re taking ginseng. Ginseng can reduce blood sugar levels and this can be dangerous for diabetics.
Ginseng may also have an adverse effect on people who are using anticoagulants.
Ginseng is also not generally recommended for use in children or pregnant women.
Like most herbal supplements, ginseng can lose its efficacy over time. You should use ginseng in a cycle – alternating periods of use and non-use. Generally, ginseng cycles involve using the plant for 2-3 weeks and then taking a break of at least a week.
If you’re not able to locate Panax ginseng or don’t want to prepare the raw root yourself, there are other options. You can still enjoy the ginseng libido and sex benefits by using a ginseng complex, or a herbal solution that contains other similar ingredients that work well together.
Viasil is one such example. Viasil is a popular herbal product that blends together a number of different natural ingredients that work well together. In fact, using a product like this will help provide you with more than just ginseng sex benefits.
These are some of the ingredients in Viasil.
- Panax ginseng root, the main subject of this article, is one of the main ingredients in Viasil. This supplement uses a powerful Panax ginseng extract that works well for anyone hoping to use ginseng for ED.
- Horny goat weed. The name of this powerful herb gives an indication of its libido-boosting effects. Horny goat weed works very well with ginseng to help enhance erection strength and boost overall libido.
- Zinc is generally acknowledged as the most important nutrient for helping men produce testosterone. As you know, testosterone is important for sexual health. Correcting a zinc deficiency is one way that you could boost your overall libido.
- Citrus sinensis. This powerful plant supplement helps your body produce more energy at the cellular level. It boosts the production of ATP – the fuel that your cells use – and can thus be great for powering you up and enhancing performance.
- Ginkgo biloba is a powerful herb that has been used for centuries to enhance blood flow. One of the benefits of increased blood flow is that you will be able to get stronger, harder erections that last for longer.
- Tribulus Terrestris. Tribulus Terrestris is another herb that works well to enhance libido. It has an indirect influence on your hormones and can be great for enhancing energy levels and performance.
- Pomegranate is one of the best food sources for enhancing sexual health. Pomegranate helps the body produce Nitric Oxide, an important compound that it uses to dilate blood vessels. This helps increase blood flow and can be useful for helping to increase the strength of your erections.
As you can imagine, the combination of ingredients used in a ginseng complex like Viasil will be much more powerful than ginseng would be on its own. If you are thinking about using natural supplements to enhance your sexual health, then you’ll have good luck using a product like this.
There are a lot of ginseng benefits, and many of them relate to sexual health, vitality, and performance. Many men have had success using Panax Ginseng for ED.
This article has covered the various benefits of using Panax ginseng. In addition to enhancing sexual health, ginseng can be great for boosting energy and immunity, and can also help to reduce the chances of getting cancer.
If you’re hoping to achieve ginseng sex benefits, you might be better off using a mixed herbal supplement like Viasil. This supplement contains not only ginseng but a number of other similar ingredients with powerful effects.