Table of Contents:
- Benefits of getting harder erections
- How to get harder erections
- Ways to get an instant erection
- How Viasil can help get you hard
Whether anxiety, stress, nerves or low self-esteem are impacting your erection strength, or you simply want to defy aging; erectile dysfunction doesn’t have to rule or dominate your life. With the right tools, it is possible to take back control of your dick; say goodbye to premature ejaculation and ensure you achieve harder erections, instantly.
And who can say no to that kind of peace of mind? No more self-doubt. No more performance issues. No more fear. But the reassurance that your dick WILL perform and rise to the occasion when YOU want it to.
To discover how to get harder erections on demand, keep reading…
Your dick is probably the most temperamental part of your body.
As a teenager, you had to deal with spontaneous erections popping up here, there and everywhere – at the most inopportune moments and from the slightest stimuli.
Then as an adult, it is the opposite. Suddenly the smallest triggers – stress, anxiety, nerves, depression, obesity, alcohol, hell, even your age – leave you unable to perform or stay hard when you want it to. Talk about being unreliable!
Yet, it is a reality every man will face at some point in their lives…
In fact, according to the American Journal of Medicine, during one study they found that 15% of men (aged between 20 and 39) struggled to stay erect on more than one occasion. This figure rose to 80% in a group of men aged 40-59, leaving only 20% able to achieve a healthy erection most of the time.
So, what can you do? How can you defy the odds?
Well, the first step is recognizing all the benefits harder erections can bring to your life. You see, knowing how to get an instant erection will do more than spice up your sex life (although it is definitely a great bonus). Knowing how to get an erection, also means you can enjoy:
- Improved heart health – rock hard erections and a healthy heart go hand in hand. You can’t have one without the other. This means any improvements you can make to your blood flow and circulation will also have the added benefit of keeping your heart healthy, functioning and prepared to help you perform in the sack (as it won’t be struggling to pump blood to your dick).
- More powerful orgasms – for you both! The combination of boosting blood flows to your penis alongside increased semen production means that when you come, your body will have to contract more forcibly to pump this extra cum out. When this occurs you can enjoy intensely powerful orgasms that will leave you both gasping in pleasure.
- Increased stimulation – the key to harder erections is maximizing blood flows to your penis. When this happens, this extra volume will enhance your penile girth and create extra stimulation for you both, as you stretch her with every thrust.
- Bolstered confidence and self-esteem – imagine no longer having to worry about being able to perform? By simply learning all of the natural ways to get erect, you can escape this dangerous cycle of anxiety followed by erectile dysfunction, and instead enter the bedroom self-assured that your body will correctly respond to your arousal.
- Relationships – new or existing, you’ll never have to worry about your performance again as you’ll know that you can get hard.
It’s amazing the difference harder erections can have on your health, happiness, relationships, and well-being. With just a few simple tricks you can transform your sex life and make erectile dysfunction a thing of a past.
And the best news is – you can achieve all of this without having to go under the knife.Take the following tips and natural ways to get erect.
Being overweight can do more than harm your self-esteem and energy levels. It can also lead to health problems such as diabetes, which can cause nerve damage throughout your body – including in your penis.
And as you can guess, should the nerves supplying your penis become damaged, they won’t be able to respond to the signal to boost blood flows to your dick – and retain it – when you’re aroused, leading to ED issues. Instead, by slowing down the transmission of stimuli along your nerves, your penis will become numb to your feelings of arousal.
FACT: 50% of men with diabetes are impotent.
FACT: Men who fail to control their blood sugar levels have 70% more erection problems than those who manage their diet and their weight.
For this reason, we recommend taking steps to lose weight and maintain healthy body weight, to ensure your nerves and consequently your penis remains protected.
Another factor you need to consider is the food that you eat. Research has found that certain foods can be bad for your heart and in turn your penis, as they can reduce your blood flows (by clogging your arteries with plaque and cholesterol).
This means, for the full trifecta – healthy heart, body weight and sexual function – you need to re-evaluate your diet and make a conscious effort to eat better.
Tip: try adopting a Mediterranean diet. Full of fruits, whole grains, healthy fats (nuts and olive oil), red wine and vegetables – this diet can offer you the full package.
Improve Your fitness level
Running, swimming and any type of aerobic exercise have been found to reduce symptoms of ED. Meaning, the higher your fitness levels, the better your erections will be.
This is due to your arteries. The more you exercise, the cleaner and more flexible the linings of your arteries will become, enabling chemicals to be made and released into your bloodstream without the hindrance of blockages or clogs.
TIP ONE: to maximize your fitness and erection strength, make sure you do plenty of cardio. Research has proven that regular aerobic exercise can encourage blood flows, which combined with its ability to stimulate nitric oxide release, can help you to maintain harder, more powerful erections.
TIP TWO: research has revealed that men who walk 2 miles a day; jog for 20 minutes or do 30 minutes are weight training, have 50% less erection problems than those who lead sedentary lifestyles.
Our only word of caution is to be careful when doing exercises which place excessive pressure on your perineum (the area between your scrotum and anus). This is because the blood vessels and nerves that supply your penis can become negatively affected by the pressure in this area; creating issues with your erection quality.
Because of this, keep bike rides short and make sure that you wear padded cycling shorts.
Get more sleep
Fun fact – whilst you sleep, you experience 3-5 hour-long erections (every night). Yep, that’s right. All those times you’ve woke in the middle of the night with an erection and assumed it was from a filthy dream; it was actually just your penis recharging and ensuring that it remains well-nourished/stocked with oxygenated blood.
In fact, the more nocturnal erections you have, the more flexible your erectile tissues will be. This is great news for your dick as you will find it easier to achieve and maintain an erection (when it becomes sexually stimulated).
So what does this mean for you?
Well, it means that sleep is just as important to your penis as it is to your brain.
But that is not all you need to consider in the sleep department. Yawning loads is also important. Let us explain…
You see, when you yawn it is in response to your brain not receiving enough oxygen. And if your brain is not receiving plenty of oxygen, then neither are your other organs i.e. your dick.
Yet by yawning more, this CAN improve your erection quality. Why? Because they are both controlled by nitric oxide. Released in your brain, this chemical can either travel to the neurons that control your mouth opening and breathing, or they can go down your spinal cord to the blood vessels in your penis.
This suggests that having a good old big yawn can help keep your neurochemical pathways healthy and in turn, keep your erections ready and able to stand to attention.
Smoking is not just bad for your lungs, it can also harm your blood vessels. This is due to nicotine causing them to contract, and as such your blood flows to diminish. And you guessed it… your penis is forced to suffer, as it is unable to receive the blood it needs – quick enough – when you’re sexually stimulated.
As a result, a lot of smokers suffer from impotence, weakened erection strength and worse smaller penises. Yep, smaller dicks.
Yet it is easy to see why this might be a problem – especially if you’re a grower. Increases in length and girth – when aroused – are all dependent on blood flows. This means, if your dick doesn’t receive enough blood, then your erection size will suffer.
Likewise, your size could be affected by damage to your penile tissues. Similar to your blood vessels, nicotine can harm penile tissues, causing them to become less elastic and able to stretch. And if they cannot stretch, your penis again will struggle to become engorged when you’re aroused.
This point is further proven by a study performed by the University of Kentucky. When questioned, most smokers averaged their sex lives at 5 out of 10, while non-smokers rated theirs as 9.
You would think that if smoking and alcohol are bad for your dick that coffee would be too; however, coffee can actually help you out. According to the University of Texas Health Science Center, they discovered that men who drank 2-3 cups of coffee a day were less likely to suffer from ED than those who didn’t drink it.
NOTE: just don’t get carried away and make sure you only stick to 2-3 cups.
The above points are not the only way you can benefit from instant erections. You can also incorporate the following natural ways to get erect into your daily routine:
- Watch what you eat – continuing on from our point about watching your weight; your actual diet can influence your erection quality. For instance, eating too few fruits and vegetables or too much fried/processed foods, can all lower your circulation and in turn affect your ability to become erect.
So what can you do? The key is to avoid any foods which are bad for your heart, and instead make sure you eat plenty of fruit, vegetables, whole grains, healthy fats, fish and even wine.
- Avoid high blood pressure/high cholesterol – these tie closely to your heart and are well-known to cause damage to your blood vessels (including those transporting blood to your penis).
Dietary changes and increasing your physical activity can all help to lower your blood pressure/ cholesterol and keep your sexual health in tip top shape.
- Reduce/stop drinking alcohol – drank in moderation, alcohol shouldn’t hinder erection function. However, excessive amounts will not only cause liver damage but will harm your nerves and male hormone levels – making it difficult for your body to respond to sexual stimulation.
- Monitor your testosterone levels – testosterone plays a vital role in your sexual health and muscle development, so it is essential that you keep tabs on it – especially once you hit your 30s. Once you hit this milestone, natural testosterone production will diminish by 1.3% every year. So, even if you’re healthy, it will begin to fall on its own.
As a result, declining testosterone levels will negatively influence your sex drive, mood, stamina and ability to get it up.
Now, there are a number of ways you can elevate your testosterone levels. For instance, by adjusting your diet to include more zinc, Vitamin B6, magnesium, and potassium, you can boost nitric oxide release; increase blood flows, and ensure there is plenty of free testosterone to support your sexual health.
Likewise, you can invest in natural testosterone boosters such as Viasil which are designed to support your internal processes – such as testosterone production/nitric oxide release. In doing so, you can keep your natural testosterone levels healthy without having to resort to synthetic testosterone.
On this note AVOID anabolic steroids. They may claim to help with testosterone; however, all they actually do is insert fake testosterone into your system which will stunt/halt your own ability to make testosterone, and as such can cause your testicles to shrink.
- Curb stress – when you’re stressed, your body produces more adrenaline which can cause your blood vessels to contract and your erections to go limp. Because of this, it is important that you take steps to reduce your stress levels so your sex life doesn’t have to suffer.
Tip: incorporate breathing exercises, meditation, and activities that you find relaxing into your day.
Okay, you’re now well-versed in natural ways to get erect, but what else can you do to get an instant erection?
Well, more than you think…
Below is a list of tricks you can try to ensure you’re rock hard every time:
- Cock rings – similar to constriction bands you see with penis pumps; cock rings are designed to help you retain blood flows in your shaft, so you don’t have to worry about losing your erection during sex.
They are also great for preventing venous leakage (a type of ED where your penis struggles to keep the blood there). By applying pressure at the base of your penis and squeezing your blood vessels; they can prevent blood from escaping (once you’re erect), enabling you to stay rock hard the whole time.
We suggest picking from adjustable rings, stretchy rings, vibrating rings or solid rings.
- ED medication – Viagra and Cialis are both well-known erection pills that can help you to achieve instant erections that last for hours. The problem with these is that they can take a while to wear off, and both cause an array of negative side effects.
- Penis pumps – these come with a number of benefits. On top of enhancing your sexual performance; the vacuum pressure they create around your penis can boost blood flows to your dick, which you can then trap with the help of their constriction band (once you’re fully erect/engorged).
Simply place this ring at the base on your dick, and you can keep it there until you’ve finished.
This device can also help to temporarily enhance your length and girth, intensifying satisfaction levels for you both.
- Creams – these usually contain an assortment of proven natural extracts that are designed to improve blood flow and your circulation. Simply rub it along the full length of your penis, and you can benefit from stronger, longer-lasting erections.
- Oral supplements – there are tonnes of natural supplements out there which can help to improve your erection strength, quality and satisfaction. The trick to picking the right one is looking for certain proven ingredients. For instance, L-arginine, horny goats weed and zinc are all commonly found ingredients that have been proven to boost testosterone production and circulation.
Remember those natural supplements we talked about earlier which can help you to get harder erections? Well, Viasil is such a supplement.
This uniquely formulated pill harnesses proven natural ingredients – such as horny goats weed, zinc, citrus sinensis, ginkgo biloba, tribulus terrestris, panax ginseng root, and pomegranate – to help support your existing bodily processes. And in doing so, you can benefit from natural increases in testosterone production and nitric oxide – which are both essential for healthy erections – that will enable you to stay rock hard, erect and healthy.
Viasil achieves all of the above by assisting your body’s natural ATP and mitochondria functions (that are responsible for the creation of nitric oxide). By supporting these two energy systems (ATP and ADP) and enabling them to work in synergy, you can benefit from: better circulation; increased blood flows; improved oxygen delivery; bolstered endurance/stamina; elevated sex drive/libido; powerful orgasms, and increased erection strength, longevity and delivery.
And this makes it perfect for combating erectile dysfunction, as it can help you to tackle your erectile issues from every angle, but 100% naturally and safely.
Whilst the risk of ED might rise as we get older – or when we are stressed – no one wants to endure it if they don’t have to. The truth is – we want the opposite. We want guaranteed harder erections that are built to last.
Fortunately – as the above article proves – it is more than possible for you to minimize this danger and keep your dick in tip-top shape. So if you’re wondering how to get harder erections, then why not give the above tips a try? From quitting smoking to losing weight to using natural supplements such as Viasil (to get instant erections); you can remain in full control of your sex life.